K T Allen & Maurice Jones APRS MPAGB
Digital Polishing One of the things that bothers me about amateur photography is the animosity against certain genres. It is my believe that photography is to be enjoyed and that all genres are important. Double Trouble is a lighthearted talk with myself and my friend, Maurice Jones.
He is primarily a straight sports photographer and I am primarily a creative composite worker. Yet we both often work side by side, traveling internationally and competing side by side equally.
There is also the element of learning from each other, crossing over to the dark side into the unknown to learn new skills and have a mutual respect for our individual styles.
- An introduction to who we are and what we do
- Opposites attract
- An explanation into Maurice’s genre
- Maurice’s images
- An explanation into KT’s genre
- KT’s images
- How our images work together in exhibitions
- Trying out each others genres to explore photography from a different point of view
- Traveling together and photographing side by side for different genres